Thursday, January 28, 2010

Smith Wedding




Our Story

Richard is a management consulting executive and Nikeitra is a meeting planner. Who both worked for INROADS and knew each other for years before we ever even had a real conversation. They finally talked at a staff conference in Dallas and continued to stay in contact afterwards and as they say, the rest is history...

Her Side

Richard and I knew each other for years and the extent of our conversation was "Hi" and "Good-bye." We saw each other again at a staff conference in Dallas. I arrived late because I was ill and he was one of the first people that I saw in the hotel lobby. During our first general session, Richard jokingly (or maybe not ;-)) asked for my phone number so that he could text me and keep me awake. Over the course of the next few days, we had an opportunity to have a few conversations. Richard is a very nice guy and I knew that I wanted us to maintain contact. As fate would have it, shortly thereafter, Richard left the company and made plans to move to Atlanta. Needless to say, I was totally excited; I had fallen in love with him! Richard is my soul mate and I know that we were destined to be together.



His Side

The Story of How We Me

Nikeitra and I met while working at the same company a few years ago but never really had much conversation. Upon reflection it seems that we both thought that the other one was attractive but as the story goes - timing is everything. A few years passed and there was another staff conference but this time we met in the lobby and the sparks flew! You see I have always been a sucker for a beautiful smile and an open personality and Nikeitra has these in spades. As the conference progressed, we exchanged numbers and began texting one another. Innocently enough at first but as time passed it became apparent to me that my feelings for her had grown and in fact I was in love from the first moment I saw her.

View our Wedding Story

No comments: